Columbus Hospitality Management was born in 1998 from a desire to build a company that does the simple things well and lets success follow – a company run by hospitality people who understand business. After more than a decade of business, our core team still puts guests first and goes with its instincts.
Our services include full-service management, asset management, consulting and troubled asset services for hospitality-related businesses. Our diverse portfolio and innovative leadership allow us to provide mixed-use developers and owners of multiple or specialized hospitality assets with a single, dedicated management company. We offer:
- Human Resources: From interns to seasoned professionals, our reputation attracts the industry’s best and brightest to our team. Our professional development and training programs represent our passion for creating leaders who value integrity, community, motivation and forward thinking.
- Sales Management: By developing a winning sales culture that is not only fun but also drives results, our leaders are constantly engaged and excited. We’re continually investing in our sales managers through ongoing training, mentoring and professional development.
- Revenue Management: Managing a variety of brands allows us to gather best practices and initiate innovative strategies, which in turn result in higher revenues. We develop sound yield-management programs and work together with property owners to ensure that the strategies reflect current market conditions to achieve consistent market growth.
- Guest Services: We know that if we don’t take care of the customer, someone else will. We pride ourselves on our customer service programs and ensure that every guest leaves with a memorable experience.
- Marketing: We begin with an in-depth analysis and develop a marketing plan that best positions the asset to achieve a long-term, strategic and competitive advantage. We manage every aspect of the implementation, including maximizing various advertising channels including interactive, print and outdoor.
- Accounting: We like to refer to it as ‘accountability.’ With exceptional transparency, we provide information that is beneficial to both managers and owners. We employ highly experienced accounting professionals and sophisticated technologies that allow us to effectively manage your business.
- Operations: One thing that has never changed is hands-on management. It shouldn’t take a name tag to know who is in charge. Not to mention, our individualized experience can protect your asset, reduce cost and improve efficiency.
- Technology: At Columbus Hospitality Management, we utilize the best systems in the market to stay ahead of the curve, identifying trends to accommodate changing guest requirements without tinkering with budget. And because our businesses are dependent upon technology for daily operations, we’ve developed an information system designed to minimize cost and maximize efficiency.